Fishing For Beginners is a book that will help every newcomer understand the basics of fishing. With 80 full-colour pages, Fishing For Beginners covers everything that a beginning angler needs to know, including:
• How to cast.
• What tackle you need for the type of fishing you intend to do.
• The basic and simple knots and rigs that you need to learn to tie well.
• What bait you need and how to get it.
• Which lures you need for which fish.
• Where the fish you are chasing are most likely to live.
• How to land and handle fish and crabs.
• How to keep yourself and the environment safe.
Finally, there are plenty of tips and hints that will let you enjoy your day fishing. Fishing is fun and the best way to
have fun when you’re fishing is to catch fish. This book gives a head start to anyone new to fishing.
top of page
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page